Eldery & Caregivers
- Household helping
- Meal preparation & sharing
- Light housekeeping
- Being ‘ears’ to help understand
- Assistance with writing notes or checks
- Referral assistance
- Caregiver Relief
How Does It Work?
- Call us at 712-393-4673 and we will visit with you about the needs for yourself or a loved one.
- If you are interested, we will arrange for staff to come visit you at your home to complete and assessment.
- A sliding fee scale will be used to determine our program cost.
- Highest fee assessed would be $50 per 1 unit (1 Hour) of service.
- Verification of finances is required, and we will assist in gathering the needed information.
- The services can be prepaid or billed upon full agreement, with payment made within the month of billing. All billing will be done the first week of each month.
- Services can also be underwritten or sponsored by civic groups, churches, friends, or extended family as the recipient requests and for which the recipient is approved.
Because we do not bill through insurance or Medicaid/Medicare, there is ongoing opportunity for civic groups, church groups, generous neighbors, and family to sponsor the costs of services to those we serve in this program.
Amounts given for a specific client would be received as fees covered for that person - OR - Gifts given as sponsorship for the program would be tax deductible charitable donations.